Cumin Tea- The Best Home Remedy for Digestive Problems

I just had a hot cup of cumin tea and I thought I should share the recipe and some benefits of the wonder seeds here. Whenever you feel sick, remember that your spice rack will help you more than a box full of medicines bought from a store. Cumin seeds, which are widely used in flavouring many Indian and Middle Eastern recipes have a high medicinal value in treating digestive problems like gas and bloating. I was suffering from a lot of gastric problems during my pregnancy and alhamdhulillah, I got it cured just by drinking cumin tea 4-5 times a day. It is very easy to make and gives you an immediate relief. It is also good to have a hot cup of cumin tea after a heavy meal to improve digestion. Cumin has health benefits that you won't imagine, from boosting immunity to preventing cancer, now compare this with that sugary can of sodas taken along with a meal!


Now, for the recipe all you need is
1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds
A glass of water

Method: Add the seeds to the water and bring it to a boil. Strain when it changes colour and enjoy-if you want you can add honey but it tastes great without it too!

Read about health benefits of cumin here:
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=91

Comments

  1. I've heard of it's benefits but never tried it. I've also found carom seeds effective for stomach problems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carom seeds-they just worked wonders on my little girl's congested chest and a very bad cough at the age of four months. They have a multitude of benefits. Subhanallah!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts